To help reduce program expenses, the NOMC & AF needs the donation of supplies, services and/or equipment used for our patients, as well as office supplies and items used during community wellness events.
Should you have any of these items that are new (or almost new) and would like to donate them to our organization, please fill out the Donation Solicitation Form, then contact the NOMAF Office Administrator at your earliest convenience by calling (504) 415-3514 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your donation of any item on this list,
you help keep New Orleans musicians ALIVE!
- Diabetic supplies
- At-home medical equipment
- Fitness/ exercise materials
- mats, equipment, Fitbits, instructional materials, etc.
- Cooling towers for patients
- First Aid kits
- Hurricane preparedness supplies
- paper, good pens, file folders, clipboards, envelopes, USB flash drives, staples, etc.
- Printer Ink –
- for the following printer types: Canon IC MF7470 (uses Canon cartridge #105), HP LaserJet4050, HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color m451nw
- Celebrity Items (autographs, instruments, etc.)
- Theme Park Experiences
- Tickets to Entertainment, Cultural or Sporting Events
- Musical Instruments or Equipment
- Music or Sports Memorabilia
- Games, Tools, or other household items
- Handmade Crafts and Jewelry
- Paintings or Artwork
- Gift cards
Please fill out the above form for any items you wish to donate to the New Orleans Musicians’ Clinic and Assistance Foundation.
Don’t see something on the list but want to donate? Email us at email@example.com or call (504) 415-3514 to inquire.
-Other ways to give back-
Another way to give back each time you shop online is by using Amazon Smile– be sure and select “New Orleans Musicians Assistance Foundation” as your charity of choice!
PayPal users can easily find and support the NOMC via the Donate with PayPal Giving Fund site. Click the link to learn more about how to give back by using PayPal.
Donate directly to the NOMC today. Credit card and PayPal donations accepted via our website-
visit our DONATE page to make a contribution or for more info on mail-in donations.