Get movin’ for a good cause! Join our charity run/ walk team in the 2019 Crescent City Classic!
Run/Walk/Jog/Second Line in the Crescent City Classic as a member of Team NOMC!
Help us reach our fundraising goals to keep the music ALIVE! This year, our goal is to raise $30,000 for patient care and mental health/ social services at the Musicians’ Clinic. Every dollar you raise counts and helps patients receive vital care.
How It Works:
- Register as a Team NOMC charity walker or runner
- Fundraise a minimum $250 for the New Orleans Musicians’ Clinic (we have great tips to help you with this!)
- Attend & enjoy the race on April 20, 2019!
Team NOMC Perks:
- Registration fee waived after hitting $250 ($40 Value)
- Start the race ahead of the pack in our special “Charity Corral”
- Your name printed on your Charity Bib (sign up before March 1)!
- A special Race Day Singlet
- Exclusive prizes for reaching fundraising goals
- Access to Team NOMC’s private catered party tent after the race, MASSAGES! FOOD!
- Access to a special cheer zone for your family and friends on race morning
Don’t miss this fun community event!
SATURDAY · APRIL 20, 2019
For information or inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org