Keeping our cultural workers healthy and creating is the mission of ACHA.
With that in mind, we want to keep our creatives healthy so they can continue sharing their gifts in our beloved cultural community. NOMAF wants to remind our friends in Acadiana that the Acadiana Cultural Health Access (ACHA) program is there to help you navigate the medical system to get tested, treated, and answer your questions. We are also here to take care of you beyond your medical needs.
We know your body is an instrument and strive to help keep it in tune!
- Referrals to local, regional, and statewide doctors and dentists
- Assistance with documents needed for appointments
- Advanced referrals to health care specialists
- Assistance accessing financial assistance for medical, housing, and other bills
- Consultations on Medicare, Medicaid, and Affordable Care Act enrollment