LSU PATIENT PORTAL
- Access the Patient Portal online. You can request Rx refills, communicate directly with providers, see your lab results and medical records, or schedule appointments.
LSU Healthcare Network
NOMC Telehealth done via Hale Health and or a private ZOOM call
- NOTE: Please contact your provider via phone or the Patient Portal before your appointment time to determine Telehealth requirements. Patients with telehealth appointments will need to download the required app(s) if possible.
LOCAL NEW ORLEANS CRISIS RESOURCES
- Metropolitan Human Services District 24/7 Crisis Line: 504 -826-2675
- Louisiana Department of Health Keep Calm Through COVID 24/7 Counseling Hotline: 1-866-310-7977
- SAMHSA National Substance Abuse and Mental Health 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
- Louisiana Department of Health Compulsive Gambling Hotline: 1-877-770-7867
- Nola Ready: Text COVIDNOLA to 888-777 for updates OR visit Nola.gov.
- Louisiana Department of Health General Information Hotline: 211