More than one million people in the United States are diagnosed with Cancer each year.
Whether you have cancer or are close to someone who does, understanding what to expect can help you cope. The NOMC is here to help.
The Musicians’ Clinic partners with the American Cancer Society of New Orleans. Read below to learn more about Clinical Trials Matching Services and the resources they offer:
The following resources have been provided by the American Cancer Society.
Visit their website or call 1.800.227.2345 for more in-depth resources on Cancer facts, research, support, treatment, and more.
The NOMC offers the following resources for patients:
- Early detection and prevention through screenings and regular checkups
- Free Mammograms
- Colonoscopy screenings for a $100 co-pay
- Regular checkup appointments available at the NOMC (same day appointments available)
- Access to specialists in the LSU Healthcare Network
- Access to alternative therapies
- Feldenkrais Method
- Physical Therapy
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Network of Care & Support
- Support groups and counseling services
- Ability to connect those going through cancer treatments with other cancer survivors in the music community